We recognize that our elders deserve the most respect and care we can give them. Time Is Money provides a little extra help yet still provides our elder clients the opportunity to maintain their sense of independence without compromising their autonomy.
Often seniors and elders just need a little helping hand and assistance with various chores and day-to-day activities, in their everyday life. Many times family members may not live nearby or their own hectic family schedules limit their availability to their elder family members.
This new division of Time is Money is exclusively for people 70 years and older and living in an assisted living accommodations or on their own. Exceptions may be made for those between the ages of 60 and 69 or those with disabilities, on a case by case basis.
Most importantly, we have all of the correct and legally required Commercial Auto Insurance, Commercial Business Insurance, Direct Seller Bonds and all Provincial and Municipal business licenses.
Please do not accept services from anyone if they do not possess these legal requirements. You are putting yourself at risk. Please do not accept transportation services from anyone who does not have a valid TAXI LICENSE on their vehicle. To operate without any of the licenses and insurance stated above, is illegal.
- Picking up and delivering prescriptions
- House Cleaning
- House Organizing
- Oven cleaning, fridge & freezer cleaning
- Shopping for groceries, gifts and personal products
- Assistance with Laundry, including doing laundry, folding and putting away laundry
- Light housekeeping & plant care
- Organizing mail
- Paying bills & Book-keeping Services
- Assistance with correspondence
- Organizing appointments and events
- Pet care (pet sitting or veterinary visits)
- Home visits
- Arranging household repairs, landscaping and snow shoveling
- Gift shopping and wrapping
- Assistance with computers and internet and cell phones
- Car Servicing
- Filling out medical forms
- Baking & Meal Preparation
- Medical Research or research on any information
- Washing Windows & washing floors
$30 per hour/ per person +GST
(2 hour minimum/1 hour increments)
Cleaning services are charged small transportation/driving fee based on where the Client is located in the city. The fee ranges from $2.50 to $7.50 per cleaning visit.
Service costs will be reduced if services can be performed at specific housing residences at the same time. (i.e. we can perform services for 5 different client all living in the same lodge/residence/etc.)